We are working with our team to provide research information in a ever growing knowledge base about elderly around the world. This consists of reports, articles and data form all over the world on elderly. You can read and download all material here, and use it as long as you state the source. In our knowledge base you can find:
- Worldwide data on elderly growth and analysis;
- Research on health care systems in the Netherlands, Cambodia, Bangladesh, Bolivia and Brazil;
- Policies and evaluation from different countries;
- Our own findings and research data;
- Social research on how it is to be old in different societies.
To enter this part of the website you must be a member of our research community. Please send us an e-mail with a request to join if you are not a member yet.
Become a member of our research community: